About Nadim Al Hakim
Talented leader offering over 10 years of experience in preparing and serving diverse foods. Capable of motivating employees to exceed customer expectations in high-volume settings while maintaining strong quality and effective cost controls. Service oriented with good multitasking, safety management and decision-making skills.
2002 - 2006
Lycee Official Ajaltoun
2017 - 2019
Bakemart Gourmet, Dubai, UAE
• Created and deployed successful strategies to boost performance, streamline processes and increase efficiency in different areas. • Developed, implemented and managed business plans to promote profitable food and beverage sales. • Delivered in-depth training to workers in food preparation and customer-facing roles to promote strong team performance. • Applied knowledge of previous supply needs and forecasted business levels to estimate required supplies. • Continuously evaluated business operations to effectively align workflows for optimal area coverage and customer satisfaction. • Prepared for and executed new menu implementations. • Resolved challenging customer complaints to full satisfaction, promoting brand loyalty and maximizing repeat business. • Promoted positive atmosphere and went above and beyond to guarantee each customer received exceptional food and service. • Strategically developed effective marketing plans to increase sales and profits while managing costs. • Effectively managed payroll and timekeeping, including completion of proper paperwork for new hires and terminations. • Recognized and formally acknowledged outstanding staff performance to boost company morale and productivity. • Purchased adequate quantities of necessary restaurant items, including food, beverages, equipment and supplies.
2016 - 2016
Al Baleed Resort, Salalah, Oman
• Support the overall leadership and management of the outlet services of the hotel. • Interact with guests, suppliers, and other partners as required to ensure maximum guest satisfaction and maximize the returns to the hotel. • Motivate and supervise all team members involved in the provision of the outlet, and ensure that the service they deliver is in line with the best Anantara service standards. • Participate in and lead delivery of required training for department team member to meet the needs of the business. • Aware of the best external competitor offerings in the local market, and to continually work with hotel team members to improve our own offerings with the goal of being the best in the market for creativity, service, choice, and value for money. • Exceeded sales goals and accomplished business objectives by inspiring staff and promoting target products. • Managed weekly inventory transactions by creating templates to ensure optimal food and beverage stock.
2011 - 2015
Qatar Luxury Group, Doha, Qatar
• Establish and maintain effective employee relationships. • Complete stock inventory on a monthly basis. • Assist in attaining and maintaining the sanitation certificates as required. • Ensure awareness and deliver the optimum levels of service and guest satisfaction. • Directly work with all employees to create a flow of new and improved ideas. • Ensure all equipment and work areas are properly maintained. • Ensuring cleanliness at all times. • Completion of opening and closing checklists. • Providing optimum levels of quality, personable service. • Monitored dining rooms for seating availability as well as service, safety and well-being of guests. • Applied communication and problem-solving skills to resolve customer complaints and promote long-term loyalty. • Used correct cleaning, sanitizing and food handling procedures to maintain optimal protections for customers.
2011 - 2011
Shou Lounge, Kaslik, Lebanon
• Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the restaurant. • Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures. • Stayed up to date on menu changes to offer current and accurate information, answer questions and help customer’s select optimal meal choices based on individual preferences. • Maintained table settings by removing courses, replacing utensils and refilling beverages promptly and courteously. • Used cash registers and credit card machines to cash out customers. • Greeted new customers, discussed specials, took drink orders and built immediate positive connections with guests. • Displayed enthusiasm to customers, successfully increasing referrals and walk-in business. • Maintained customer satisfaction by clarifying questions about orders and specialty items.
2009 - 2011
Peaks Resort, Feytroun, Lebanon
• Prompt and courteous delivery of all orders, maintaining a positive image through all each guest contact and through cleanliness of guest areas. • During shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, communication with kitchen, and by striving to speak to all guests. • Encourage problem solving by team members through proper training and empowerment, to ensure guest satisfaction. • Stock controller concerning beverage classification and FIFO concept. • Monitored dining rooms for seating availability as well as service, safety and well-being of guests. • Trained incoming staff on restaurant\'s practices, culture and procedures to maximize job satisfaction and productivity. • Performed complete opening, closing and shift change duties to keep restaurant working efficiently and teams ready to meet customer needs.
2007 - 2009
Hospital St. Georges, Ajaltoun, Lebanon
• Cleaned and sanitized surfaces, tools, and equipment. • Restocked condiments, beverages, and utensils per expected use levels. • Tracked meal purchases and accepted payments at cash register. • Managed customer deliveries and assisted with carrying out orders to promote maximum satisfaction. • Prepared ingredients and recipe components ahead of time. • Collected trash wiped up spills and removed trays to maintain fresh and clean customer areas. • Kept close eye on customers to quickly spot leaving guests and clear tables for future patrons. • Greeted customers and answered any questions.